Non verbal autistic singer Kyle Coleman (27) from Cornwall who we have been working with for over 2 years is set to release a single “Standing on Solid Ground” with the aim of charting in the UK Top 40 to coincide with World Autism Awareness Day on 2nd April 2014…. Interestingly, the first time that a non verbal / autistic person… or even , unbelievably (to our knowledge) any disabled person will ever have done so, so history could be made.
Kyle’s remarkable ability to learn and perform songs but is unable to communicate verbally nor speak more than a few words is quite humbling and is fascinating to witness.
Producer John Carter from April Media Productions was commissioned to write Kyle’s second studio album ‘Beyond The Syntax’ for Kyle, which is to be released in April.
Kyle’s single Standing on Solid Ground is available for Pre-Order on ITunes now, and will be released on 2nd April 2014 with the aim of charting in the UK Top 40 on Sunday 6th April 2014.
- Pre-order Kyle’s Single ‘Standing on Solid Ground’ NOW!
- Visit Kyle’s Facebook campaign Autism For Number One
- Learn more about Kyle and his fascinating musical journey to date
- Order ‘Beyond The Syntax’ CD Album (digibook)
- Buy ‘Beyond The Syntax’ download